Thursday, August 20, 2009

Natalie & Ryan: Engagement Photos in Lee's Summit, MO

Ryan might say something like... "we go together like her eye socket fits perfectly onto my cheekbone". And I would have to agree :)... even if YOU don't get it, it makes perfect sense to me!

Natalie and Ryan are pretty much... adorable. If I had to sum them up in one word! But I don't, so I will say they are FABULOUSLY adorable! Because I love that word and I add it to everything!

I don't know how we got ANY photos taken at all because Natalie and I TALKED through the whole shoot! Ryan and Natalie, thanks for be so amazing, friendly and welcoming! I love your photos! Check'n 'em out!.......


Ryan loves Natalie a whole lot. See, Fabulously adorable, right?
nr1

WARNING! Hotttt photo below, ok.
nr2

OK. We had the BEST light the night of their engagement session. In this unpredictable month of August, I'm sooo thankful for you Mr. Sunshine! This is one of my most favorite [SET OF] photos! So romantic!
nr3

Nothing like kissing the love of your life in the sunset in a field of wild flowers. (Or Smelling like bug spray and having sticky bur things all over you in itchy grass while your sweating. But the "field of flowers" just sounds better, you know?) AND THIS PHOTO IS HOT! I love it!
nr5

Oh, hello anthropology ad!
nr4

Love.
nr6

nr7

nr8

nr9

"relax babe, I've got you!" AW! That pretty much sums up Ryan.
nr10

UGH! How are you guys so ridiculously good looking?! And don't you just love Natalie's dress and boots combo?! AYKM?
nr11

nr12

nr13

nr16

nr14

nr15

nr17

love!
nr18 jpg

Natalie and Ryan had just a couple requests. One was that we get some shots of them work'n it out in their ku tees! If you're not a KU fan, just suck it up for a few minutes ok?
nr19

nr20

Their other request was some laying-down-in-the-grass shots! Which I love. AND, MY one request was that they have to make faces at each other! win-win! (ok, we got some not-silly face ones too, but these next 2 shots made me smile!)
nr21

nr22

nr23

Thanks a billion Natalie & Ryan! I'm super excited for your wedding this fall!!! Woo! You guys are so sweet... thanks for reminding me again why I LOVE my job so much! xoxo Claire